Simple Comments is a powerful WordPress security plugin that will protect your login, registration, comment, contact, and other forms from hackbots and spambots. Forms are the entry point to hijack and gain access to your web site. Don’t leave your forms unprotected. From the same developer as SpamFreeWordPress, which has been terrific. This takes it much much further and adds tons of other features. Small investment for huge benefits.
Simple Comments Benefits:
- Spambots are blocked before they fill up your spam folder.
- Hackbots and botnets are blocked before they hack into your WordPress blog, and before they can register fake accounts.
- Dramatically reduces database queries, since it blocks spambots and hackbots rather than writing their data to the database. This can give your site a boost in speed, and save you money depending on your hosting plan.
- SEO hacking is blocked. Link injection is rendered harmless, because comment links are turned into plain text automatically.
- Cross site scripting (XSS) attacks are rendered harmless in comments.
- Redirection, aka hijacking, scripts cannot be used in comments.
- Cross site request forgery (CSRF) is rendered harmless in comments.
- Brute Force attacks, on login forms, are stopped on the first try, not after several attempts to login, but authorized users are never locked out.
- Prevents XML-RPC pingback service DDOS attacks.
- The option to disable all XML-RPC services to prevent DDOS attacks.
For current members, we can install this right away once we receive your order. If not (yet!) a member, please email us to arrange for site access.